.net - default ADO.NET What is the isolation level?
I know that if I use
System.Transactions.TransactionScope and don't specify an isolation level, it will default to
Serializable. However, what if I'm not using transaction scope, and am just using an old-fashioned table adapter? What is the default isolation level then?
Many thanks in advance.
Leave a Reply
- belt ADO.NET What is the default transaction isolation level of SQL server for?
- database - Default isolation level in spring framework
- If not explicitly set, what is the default isolation level used by Hibernate?
- .net - What is the default transaction isolation level in the entity framework when "savechanges()" is issued?
- sql - What is the best default transaction isolation level for ERP?
- More similar questions >>