mysql - M. What does D mean in decimal (m, d)?
Does anyone know about this?
This question and all comments follow the "Attribution Required."
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a answer.
- unix - ^What does the M character mean in VIM?
- r - Change the date format to% D /% m /% Y
- c - %What does the M format specifier mean?
- python - Valueerror: the time data does not match the format% Y -% m -% d% H: M% s.% f '
- How to convert MySQL datetime in PHP to m / D / y format?
- More similar questions >>