sql - MySQL multiple where clause
I have a table like this:
id image_id style_id style_value ----------------------------------- 1 45 24 red 1 45 25 big 1 47 26 small 1 45 27 round 1 49 28 rect
I want to take image_id column if:
style_id = 24and
style_value = red
style_id = 25and
style_value = big
style_id = 26and
style_value = round
I have make a query like this:
$query = mysql_query("SELECT image_id FROM list WHERE (style_id = 24 AND style_value = 'red') AND (style_id = 25 AND style_value = 'big') AND (style_id = 27 AND style_value = 'round')
But I couldn't get any result. When I make this sample with OR, it works well. But I have to do this with AND. Because I need image id s which are both "red, big and rect".
I have made lots of search with Google but couldn't fine any solution.
Leave a Reply
- sql - Does MySQL not use an index with a where in clause?
- sql - Multiple columns in MySQL in Clause
- sql - Evaluation of multiple "in" expressions in "where" clause of MySQL
- mysql - Mysqldump with multiple tables, with or without where clause
- sql - MySQL update syntax with multiple tables using where clause
- More similar questions >>