streaming - How can we use ffmpeg to transcode real-time RTMP stream to real-time HLS stream?
I am trying to convert a live rtmp stream to hls stream on real time.
I got some idea after reading
i am able to convert the live rtmp stream to hls but not at run time. when i run the command and test for any hsl files (.m3u8 and .ts) i am not able to see but when i interrupt the command and check there i get the hls files as required.
I searched on google for solution but not able to get proper answer.
Can any body help me?
Thanks in Advance...
Leave a Reply
- streaming - Using ffmpeg to stream video files to RTMP server
- How to use ffmpeg to minimize the delay in real-time stream
- http live streaming - Using ffmpeg to transcode HLS segment respectively
- video streaming - How to stream through RTMP on Android?
- rtmp - Ffmpeg: on RMTP stream NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
- More similar questions >>