c# - The latest reactive extension (Rx) tutorial
I am quite interested in Reactive Extensions but I cannot find an up to date tutorial. I started with Curing the asynchronous blues with the Reactive Extensions for .NET but it is out of date. I can figure out some changes but I could not get many examples working.
I found many articles on the web, mainly from 2009,2010 but they are also incompatible with the current release. I am especially interested in using Rx with Windows Phone and WebClient:
WebClient wc = new WebClient(); var o = Observable.FromEvent<DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs>(wc, "DownloadStringCompleted").Select(newString => newString.EventArgs.Result); // Subscribe to the observable, and set the label text o.Subscribe(s => myLabel.Text = s); // Start the download wc.DownloadStringAsync(new Uri("http://www.data.com/service"));
Do not work anymore and replacing
FromEventPattern is not enough.
Can somebody point me to an up to date resource?
Leave a Reply
- c# - Reactive UI (rxui) and reactive extension
- c# - RX extension: Parallel.ForEach Where?
- c# - Latency and data De duplication using reactive extension (Rx)
- observer pattern - Reactive extension of. Net (Rx) in wpf-mvvm
- .net - Create rest client API using reactive extension (Rx)
- More similar questions >>