optimization - What do the terms "CPU binding" and "I / O binding" mean?
What do the terms "CPU bound" and "I/O bound" mean?
This question and all comments follow the "Attribution Required."
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a answer.
- In layman terms, what does "static" mean in Java?
- optimization - The relationship between HTTP and WebSockets in terms of overhead
- nonblocking - Why is CPU binding better for blocking I / O, and I / O binding is better for non blocking I / O
- ruby on rails - What do the server and client terms mean in sidekiq?
- optimization - What does R nlminb mean in fact?
- More similar questions >>