SQL join: where clause and on Clause
After reading it, this is not a duplicate of Explicit vs Implicit SQL Joins. The answer may be related (or even the same) but the question is different.
What is the difference and what should go in each?
If I understand the theory correctly, the query optimizer should be able to use both interchangeably.
Leave a Reply
- sql- Inner join on and where clause
- query optimization - MySQL join clause and where clause
- sql - Which executes the first where clause or join clause
- sql - What is the difference between the join in from clause and where clause?
- sql - Is it better to join equivalently in a from clause or a where clause
- More similar questions >>